List:       netbsd-port-i386
Subject:    error
From:       viasm () ncsa ! uiuc ! edu
Date:       2005-08-20 15:34:33

ALERT!

This e-mail, in its original form, contained one or more attached files that were \
infected with a virus, worm, or other type of security threat. This e-mail was sent \
from a Road Runner IP address. As part of our continuing initiative to stop the \
spread of malicious viruses, Road Runner scans all outbound e-mail attachments. If a \
virus, worm, or other security threat is found, Road Runner cleans or deletes the \
infected attachments as necessary, but continues to send the original message content \
to the recipient. Further information on this initiative can be found at \
http://help.rr.com/faqs/e_mgsp.html. Please be advised that Road Runner does not \
contact the original sender of the e-mail as part of the scanning process. Road \
Runner recommends that if the sender is known to you, you contact them directly and \
advise them of their issue. If you do not know the sender, we advise you to forward \
this message in its entirety (including full headers) to the Road Runner Abuse \
Department, at abuse@rr.com.

The message could not be delivered

["DELETED0.TXT" (text/plain)]

file attachment: document.zip

This e-mail in its original form contained one or more attached files that were \
infected with the W32.Mydoom.M@mm virus or worm. They have been removed. For more \
information on Road Runner's virus filtering initiative, visit our Help & Member \
Services pages at http://help.rr.com, or the virus filtering information page \
directly at http://help.rr.com/faqs/e_mgsp.html.