List:       netbsd-port-i386
Subject:    Suggestions for a desktop netbsd development system
From:       stevejohnson46 () comcast ! net
Date:       2003-09-24 0:06:16

  I am looking for some suggestions for a under $1000 desktop system on
  which I plan to do significant netbsd development. I would not have
  any appreciable time struggling with NetBsd porting related
  issues. For this reason, I am ready to settle for a less than
  bleading edge system.

  I am looking for some suggestions on motherboard (Asus ...),
  graphics controller (Nvidia ... - I intend to run X) and a wireless
  adapter.

  Thanks in advance.

  -- Steve Johnson