List:       netbsd-port-arm
Subject:    Re: Device Tree sources
From:       Jared McNeill <jmcneill () invisible ! ca>
Date:       2018-12-01 16:24:14

I kinda want to resync dts but it really depends on the timing of 9.0.
Updating them, cleaning up local changes in arch/arm/dts, and testing all
of our supported boards is incredibly time consuming, and IMHO we're in a
pretty good spot right now for a 9.0 in terms of stability.

Under the assumption that we are going to branch -9 this month, I would
say add extra nodes in to arch/arm/dts, provided that the bindings match
what you expect a future dts import to use.

Cheers,
Jared