List:       netbsd-port-alpha
Subject:    Proposal
From:       StrangeBrew <sfmc68 () bellatlantic ! net>
Date:       2000-11-26 15:53:16

Folks,
I am finally getting my act together with my four alphas running
1.4.2.
I am running distributed net clients on em and getting them
to do something useful for a bit.

My proposal is this:
How about giving some cycles to the rc5 effort.  This should be a
mechanism to get NetBSD some good press.  I think there are
two or three netbsd teams participating, netbsd users seems to be
a mix of systems...
bob