List:       netbsd-port-alpha
Subject:    X on Turbo Channel system
From:       Murat Kumykov <mkumykov () worldcaretech ! com>
Date:       1999-08-31 15:24:40

I've been trying to run NetBSD with X windows on my dec3000 Model 400

I installed 1.4.1 distribution,
recompiled kernel using TCWSCONS configuration
enabled rc.wcconf in rc.conf

wscons config scripts reports following :

wsconscfg: WSDISPLAYIO_ADDSCREEN: Device busy
wsconscfg: WSDISPLAYIO_ADDSCREEN: Cannot allocate memory

and startx quits saying that no screens available.

Console works fine in text mode, keyboard and mice seems to work Ok too.

Is it possible to make X runnig on my system or it's to early to ask for
that ?

["mkumykov.vcf" (text/x-vcard)]