List:       netbsd-port-alpha
Subject:    Adding a 2940UW
From:       "D.Joyce" <poison () tstonramp ! com>
Date:       1999-02-25 5:14:54

I have an AlphaStation 200, as most of you know
it's a cheap little box, but it is an Alpha. . .  The
on board SCSI is the crappy little NCR 810. .
Is it possible to pop in an Adaptec 2940UW,
have it boot from a ZIP drive on the NCR, and
have my IBM UW drive on the new Adaptec??
I have already built a kernel with the Adaptec
support.  My main question is: What will the ZIP
and IBM drives come up as?  sd0 and sd1?
or something else?

   -Dave