List:       netbsd-port-alpha
Subject:    SCSI disktab and note for der Mouse
From:       shsrms <shsrms () erols ! com>
Date:       1998-11-28 15:38:16

Slightly off topic but please bear with me...
I got a couple of replies with my subject line in them but the content
did not seem to match my question.  Did I miss something?
I was unable to read der Mouse's mesage sent directly to me - the
content was blank (but wait) and then the copy to the list was fine ....
I am running netscape with mozillamail that might be it....
but
WHen I read the list copy, flipped to the personally addressed copy, it
read the same....
strange...
So, is there a place where I can find the disktab data for a maxtor
7345S drive?
Thanks
bob