List:       netbsd-help
Subject:    timekeeping and GPS receivers
From:       Brook Milligan <brook () biology ! nmsu ! edu>
Date:       2000-11-29 22:08:43

I recall that there was some documentation on hooking up a GPS
receiver with a PPS output and configuring NetBSD as a time server.  I
can't find those docs anywhere, though, so perhaps I'm dreaming.

Anyway, can anyone point me to any docs that describe how to configure
the kernel (other than the NTP/PPS_SYNC options), /dev, /etc/ntp.conf,
xntpd, and anything else needed to use NetBSD as a time server?

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Brook