List:       netbsd-help
Subject:    Control-C not working?
From:       Thomas Brockman <thomasbrockman () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2008-01-16 3:14:00

Hi,

I have developed a somewhat mysterious problem. Running NetBSD 3.0, some utilities \
seem to have started ignoring the Ctrl-C key combination to terminate the foreground \
process. Some culprits are e.g. cat, grep and sed. I have tried it with different \
terminal emulators (logging into the NetBSD box over SSH). Yet the keypress is being \
delivered, because it's working for some (e.g. "ntpd -qg").

Is this normal behavior and I just haven't noticed it earlier, or is it a problem \
with my system?

Thomas