List:       netbsd-help
Subject:    Rebooting just after boot... unmounting file systems fails
From:       Cem Kayali <cemkayali () eticaret ! com ! tr>
Date:       2007-12-10 22:18:48

Hello!

Is there any obvious reason why unmounting file systems (/usr, /home etc)
fails if i reboot the machine just after boot?

I see, "1 1 1 1 1 giving up" message in screen, and it reboots. While
booting, fsck starts to check file systems.

I have tested on two i 386 machine, both running 4.99.XX.

Regards,

-----