List:       netbsd-help
Subject:    CVS
From:       "Ogre  " <Ogre () lowmips ! com>
Date:       2004-07-22 23:24:19

Hi. I'm new to NetBSD (although I've had some experience with FreeBSD).
Problem:
The instructions for building a custom kernel talk about "getting the system sources \
using CVS"....however, for the life of me, I cannot find, *anywhere*, the package for \
cvs for NetBSD (running 1.6.2) for sparc.

Any ideas? Do I have to build from source?  Is this something available from NetBSD \
ftp, or do I need to go to gnu's site and poke around more for source?

Thanks,
Reggie