List:       netbsd-help
Subject:    Re: tech-pkg doesn't work
From:       Richard Rauch <rkr () olib ! org>
Date:       2003-08-29 13:11:45

On Fri, Aug 29, 2003 at 08:43:00AM -0400, Daniel R. Killoran,Ph.D. wrote:
> >I originally posted this message to tech-pkg, but that posting went
> >into the aether.  (To repeat a side question by someone else: IS SOMETHING
> >WRONG WITH TECH-PKG?  No one ever answered him, publicly, that I saw.
 [...]
> Yes, something seems to be wrong with tech-pkg! I expect I am the
> "someone else", as I subscribed to that list, and am getting the

(^&  You are.  I just couldn't remember the spelling of your name,
offhand, and was too interested in getting my message out to go
spelunking for spelling.  (Hm.  There should have been a TV game
show called that...)

If it's any consolation, mail-index.netbsd.org is also not updating
for netbsd-help, now.  (sigh)

But at least I got your reply to my netbsd-help post.  (^&