List:       netbsd-current-users
Subject:    Re: Is there a way to download current when the NetBSD system has no
From:       Martin Husemann <martin () duskware ! de>
Date:       2001-06-27 4:42:39

> I tried to configure it with NetBSD but my Teles 16.3 isn't making any
> connections.

That is an ISA PnP version? So our isapnp driver probably is choosing an
interrupt that is not working/blocked by the BIOS. Most likely indication
of this is: the BIOS announces the PnP card with interrupt X, but later
the NetBSD kernel says it will use interrupt Y.

Someone should fix the isapnp code ;-)

Martin