List:       netbsd-current-users
Subject:    USB WebCam supported?
From:       Feico Dillema <feico () pasta ! cs ! uit ! no>
Date:       2000-10-25 12:56:26

Hi,

I'm considering bying myself a Webcam, preferably USB. Is there any
support for Creative Webcams (or others) in NetBSD? Has anybody tried
these? I saw there are linux drivers around for the Webcam II and
Webcam III (very limited early work), but not for the Webcam Go models.
Any advise you can give me on choice of webcam wrt to current or
future support for it in NetBSD?

Thanks,

Feico.