List:       netbsd-current-users
Subject:    Re: xkbcomp  errors
From:       Riccardo Mottola <riccardo.mottola () libero ! it>
Date:       2014-05-30 12:44:08

Hi,

wettstae@gmail.com wrote:
> This looks like an unknown keysym being used in xkeyboard-config.  That
> would be strange if you xproto and libX11 are up to date.  Do you see
> this also when you run 'setxkbmap -print | xkbcomp - tmp.xkb' ?
yes, I see it on the stdlog when running your command. Do you need the
generated tmp.xkb ?

setxkbmap -print
xkb_keymap {
         xkb_keycodes  { include "xfree86+aliases(qwerty)"       };
         xkb_types     { include "complete"      };
         xkb_compat    { include "complete"      };
         xkb_symbols   { include "pc+it+inet(pc105)"     };
         xkb_geometry  { include "pc(pc105)"     };
};

Riccardo