List:       netbsd-current-users
Subject:    Quota Size 89.0% Revalidate Your Account
From:       "Anderson, Sylvia E" <SANDERS4 () houstonisd ! org>
Date:       2012-05-24 17:12:48

Helpdesk requires you to update your webmail by Clicking

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEdJLXdKdi1KYzhWRWpZRVhlZUdLNGc6MQ

This Message is From Helpdesk. Due to our latest IP Security upgrades we have reason \
to believe that your webmail account was accessed by a third party. Protecting the \
security of your webmail account is our primary concern, we have limited access to \
sensitive webmail account features.Failure to revalidate, your e-mail will be blocked \
in 24 hours.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Help Desk Cordinator/Officer

Anderson Sylvia