List:       netbsd-current-users
Subject:    phpBB forum new version: "Bertie's off to the beach"
From:       phpBB <phpbbspprt840 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-07-25 14:38:03

The new version of phpBB forums is now available.
We recommend that you update your forum to this new secure version for more stablity \
and minor features.   We provide paid services, so we can update the forum for you. \
Also we provide many services like : new unique style for your forum, installing MODs \
or fixing any problem that affect your forum and annoy users.

IF you are interested in our services please reply to this email and we will be happy \
to help you .

Thank you