List:       netbsd-current-users
Subject:    COMPAT_DARWIN status: tackling the GUI
From:       manu () NetBSD ! org (Emmanuel Dreyfus)
Date:       2003-08-31 14:26:57

Hi all

I just committed a few changes to COMPAT_DARWIN that enable XDarwin (The
X server for Darwin) to display its background shade. The server then
goes idle (or maybe it's crashed, I don't really know yet) because we do
not feed it with any event right now.

Next steps:
- Handle colormap settings
- IOHIDSystem driver emulation to get mouse input
- Try out some basic Darwin X11 clients
- IOHIDSystem driver emulation to get keyboard input
- Try out WindowServer (the Quartz display server).

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
Il y a 10 sortes de personnes dans le monde: ceux qui comprennent