List:       netatalk-devel
Subject:    Re: [Netatalk-devel] netatalk-cvs and 2.4.0-testX
From:       "Mohammad A. Haque" <mhaque () haque ! net>
Date:       2000-08-30 16:11:23

I'm not using those options. But I am using noadouble and I haven't
check to see if taking that out fixes the problem. I'll try it tonight.

On Wed, 30 Aug 2000, David R Bosso wrote:

> I saw this problem if I tried to use either the mswindows or nohex options.
> If those options were turned off the problem went away.
>
> This was under RedHat 6.2 w/kernel 2.2.16 and asun-test39.
>
> -David

Mohammad A. Haque                              http://www.haque.net/
                                               mhaque@haque.net

  "Alcohol and calculus don't mix.             Project Lead
   Don't drink and derive." --Unknown          http://wm.themes.org/
                                               batmanppc@themes.org