List:       netatalk-devel
Subject:    [Netatalk-devel] afpd core dumps on oi_151 with Lion - Netatalk
From:       Adam Retter <adam.retter () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2011-08-06 15:21:41

I am using OpenIndiana 151 and have very easily built and installed
Netatalk 2.2.0, I can start Netatalk and all the daemons appear to be
running, however when I connect to the server from MacOSX lion afpd is
core dumping.

Would it help you guys if I sent you the core file? and can anyone
give me any advice on getting this working?

--
Adam Retter

skype: adam.retter
tweet: adamretter