List:       netatalk-devel
Subject:    Re: [Netatalk-devel] Time Machine / Time Capsule Success! (no
From:       "Bolke de Bruin" <bdbruin () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-05-15 7:55:57

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 9:24 AM, Thomas Kaiser
<Thomas.Kaiser@phg-online.de> wrote:
> Bolke de Bruin wrote:

>> Afaik, all platforms that have Large File Support.
>
> OK. On which _operating systems_ is your patch tested?

Ah ok. FreeBSD 7 & Linux 2.6

>> Please note that my original patch has a small error. I will supply a separate
>> patch as soon as I have the chance.
>
> OK.
>
>> For example I have it running on a Lacie Ethernet BigDisk which is arm based.
>
> And which OS does this device use?

Linux.

The patch itself is not that intrusive. It just issues a fsync on a
directory. This is in line with for example "afp_flushfork" and thus
would work on any os that this function supports.

regards,
Bolke.

Bolke de Bruin
bdbruin@gmail.com