List:       netatalk-devel
Subject:    Strange behavior - RE: [Netatalk-devel] SunFire V100 Solaris +
From:       hai wu <hwu () math ! luc ! edu>
Date:       2003-05-15 23:35:30

I used Mac OSX to connect to one shared volume. It connects correctly.
And I can open and save file directly from the server. But if I let the
connection stay still for 20 minutes, the connection will be
automatically shut down.

Does any one know if there is any solutions/patches for this?

Thanks, Hai