List:       netatalk-devel
Subject:    [Netatalk-devel] Poor performance?
From:       Steve Freitas <steve () ihonk ! com>
Date:       2001-12-23 1:12:50

Hi,

I've got poor write performance with Netatalk. I happen to be using RC1, but
I have no reason to believe it's tied to a version. The performance is the
same whether I'm using cnid or last. Basically, I can read from the server
at around 9000k/sec, but I can only write around 3200k/sec. The client is
not HD-limited. Writing to the same share from a Linux box via NFS yields
around 9000k/sec. Any ideas on where to look?

Steve