List:       netatalk
Subject:    Was working now is not
From:       "A. Lester Burke" <leburke () mindspring ! com>
Date:       2001-08-28 19:07:23

Hello,
I need some help,
I have netatalk running on FreeBSD The volume is set to mount via IP
when a user logs in. via Macintosh Manager
It was working yesterday.  Today when I login to my ASIP server, the
Netatalk volume will not mount.

I can get to the server via Appleshare IP with no problem

the messages log reports the following errors :
dsi_stream_read(-1)
dsi_stream_write: Broken pipe
afp_openfork: ad_open: Permission denied
afp_alarm: Chilled timed out

Anybody have any idea what is happening to my netatalk box ?  What would
have changed.
--
A. Lester Burke
Network Analyst