List:       netatalk
Subject:    Re: Netatalk for Linux 2.2
From:       Harry Zink/Netatalk List <netatalk () fizbin ! com>
Date:       2000-05-26 15:42:16

on 5/26/00 1:00 AM, Egil Kvaleberg at egil@kvaleberg.no wrote:

> This is a quick patch for netatalk-1.4b2 to make it work on Linux 2.2.
> The most important fix is to handle broadcasts properly under linux.
> A few other minor itches has also been fixed.

Is this patch intended to be used on the raw 1.4b2 code (which hasn't really
been supported in years, and hence is not being used by anyone I know), or
is this supposed to be applied to the latest 1.4b2+asun patched code, which
is regularly maintained?

Doesn't asun's code already address this?

Harry