List:       netatalk
Subject:    Re: SUBSCRIBE
From:       Bill Richards <richards () tbird ! com>
Date:       2000-05-24 16:51:24

I'm sorry to waste bandwidth with what I am sure is a trivial
question. I have netatalk up and running fine on a RH6.2 system.
My question is printing. We have a few non-PS HP Appletalk printers
I need to access. I can papstatus them and aecho works fine, so
we're connected OK. I'm having filter problems, though and don't
quite have my printcap set up right. I've seen several examples
from the web pages and mail archive, but they all looked like
PS LaserWriters and such. I need to get GS in the path. Is
there a FAQ I'm missing from somewhere? Thanks for any pointers.

Regards,

-bill richards-