List:       netatalk
Subject:    [netatalk-admins] Disabling access from users.
From:       "Yannai A. Gonczarowski" <yannaigo () leyada ! jlm ! k12 ! il>
Date:       1997-07-17 11:37:40

Is there any way to disable , for examle, use of netatalk by a specific
user/group?
Is there any way to "force" a specific user for a global share (samba
has this), meaning that if I have a share "/myshare" in my system's
global AppleVolumes file, can I tell netatalk "no matter which user logs
in, let him user files according to "ausers" user privilages?
Is there any way to make a share "read only" for all users? (also
available in samba).
For all of the above, if there isn't a way, how complicated is it to
make a way / is there a patch expected?

Thanks,
Bye,
Yannai.

--
Yannai A. Gonczarowski     System Administrator
yannaigo@leyada.jlm.k12.il

"Do you want to know something? Everybody's human."
"I find that remark insulting."
  - Kirk and Spock, "Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered contry", stardate
9529.1