List:       netatalk
Subject:    .AppleDouble
From:       "Yannai A. Gonczarowski" <YANNAIGO () leyada ! jlm ! k12 ! il>
Date:       1997-06-15 12:25:27

I'm using 1.4b2
When I mount the unix volume on my mac, a directory called
.AppleDouble  is created in every one of the writable directories. How do I:
A. Prevent netatalk from creating  this directory? (Unless I copy a
file with two forks, then it  is necessery).
B. Make a volume mountable READ-ONLY (first option preferred).

Thanks in advance,
Bye,
Yannai

--
Yannai A. Gonczarowski     System Administrator     yannaigo@leyada.jlm.k12.il
The Hebrew University High School      http://www.leyada.jlm.k12.il/~yannaigo/

"Do you want to know something? Everybody's human."
"I find that remark insulting."
  - Kirk and Spock, "Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered contry", stardate 9529.1