List:       netatalk
Subject:    writing to a pipe over afpd
From:       nexus <nexus () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       1996-08-01 10:46:59

Maybe I'm asking too much, but I would very much like to
have a pipe on a shared linux partition, to which I can save
data from a Mac. A linux application would read from the
pipe and do somehtign usefull with the data.
Just making a pipe doesnt work, the mac refuses to write to
it as it would to a file .. can it be done some other way ??

Thanks,
Cees van Rij