List:       netatalk
Subject:    Re: Performance of Eudora with netatalk
From:       nazgul () utopia ! com (Kee Hinckley)
Date:       1996-04-27 21:32:11

At 9:40 AM  -0400 4/22/96, Neil Morris wrote:
>We were hoping to use netatalk to share a mailbox between a number of users

Warning.  We tried this on an NT server.  All was going well until the day
when user A had folder open, and user B opened it as well, copied several
messages to it, and then closed it.  User A then closed the folder as well.
Messages all disappeared.

Kee Hinckley      Utopia Inc. - Cyberspace Architects=81    617.768.5500
nazgul@utopia.com                               http://www.utopia.com/

everyone else's.