List:       netatalk
Subject:    Re: Will papd work with a SPARCprinter?
From:       jjb () fs2 ! cs ! wayne ! edu
Date:       1993-08-27 16:21:54

Last week I wrote:
> Attempts to send a Mac print job to the SPARC printer result in some rather
> obscure PostScript-looking incantations out of NeWSprint -- one begins with
> the line:
etc.

I tried the change to lp.c which Mark Smith suggested, but no joy.  I found
today that a Mac running System 7 works fine.  Apparently the LW driver at
level 6.8 contains some rude PostScript or something, to which our NeWSprint
software takes exception :-O

--
 jjb@cs.wayne.edu      |  Do not meddle in the affairs of troff,
 ...umich!wsu-cs!jjb   |  for it is subtle and quick to anger.