List:       netatalk
Subject:    Re: File permissions
From:       metcalf () CATFISH ! LCS ! MIT ! EDU (Chris Metcalf)
Date:       1993-08-19 18:07:40

In message <9308181410.AA09887@hawkeye.synthesis.cornell.edu.synthesis> Chris
Debruin writes:
> ... I also remember reading
> that Chris Metcalf had a bunch of patches for "afpd" and I was wondering what
> they did and where I could get them.

My patches are for netatalk-1.2, which we are still running here.
I believe that 1.3 has incorporated most of them, but if people are
interested, I have made the patches available for anonymous FTP from

	cag.lcs.mit.edu:pub/metcalf/atalk1.2-inherit.patch

I will be away on vacation until the end of August.
--
			Chris Metcalf, MIT Laboratory for Computer Science
			metcalf@cag.lcs.mit.edu   //   +1 (617) 253-7766