List:       netatalk
Subject:    Re: is anyone running netatalk with *transarc*'s afs?
From:       hacker () citi ! umich ! edu
Date:       1992-10-16 14:18:23

> Date: Thu, 15 Oct 92 14:36:29 -0700
> From: henry@ads.com (Henry Mensch)
> Subject: is anyone running netatalk with *transarc*'s afs?
>
> everything i experience in the afpd source seems to presume MIT's
> kerberos (which we don't have; we have Transarc's kerberos built into
> AFS 3.1).

Do you have AFS Kerberos for the Mac from here??  I can get it to you if you
need it .... WRT AFS:

The only parts of afpd that need AFS are
  (1) an internal routine that determines free space on the volume
  (2)     afp_getdiracl and afp_setdiracl, which manipulate the AFS
       access control lists.

  (3) krb_login and krb_logincont which is the part that uses Kerberos