List:       netatalk
Subject:    [netatalk-admins] Netatalk on AIX? (Newbie question)
From:       stoerl () minet ! uni-jena ! de (Uta Stoerl)
Date:       1998-02-26 9:26:34

Hallo,

I'm looking for a (free) file- and printserver for Mac under AIX.
In the netatalk-faq I found the statement:
1.6 What platforms does netatalk support?
     AIX: No longer supported.
What does this means? Netatalk definitively does not run under AIX? or
further releases of netatalk will not be run under AIX?

Any help would be welcome.

Uta

P.S. AIX: 4.2, MacOS: 7.5.5

---