List:       netatalk
Subject:    [netatalk-admins] Printing Challenge: Mac to LJ IIP via Linux
From:       Thompson Freeman <tfreeman () tfreeman ! vnet ! net>
Date:       1998-01-24 13:36:24

I setup netatalk between my Linux box and the Mac in part
hoping to use the HP LJ IIP for printing from the Mac. I
have to assume that I'm either blind or missing something
important, because I don't see anything to print from in the
chooser, and I don't find a clue in the man pages or the
documentation the rpm (I use Red Hat, FWIW) installed in
/usr/doc/netatalk<<whatever the directory is>>.

Would some kind soul either point me to chapter and verse or
spell out chapter and verse in nice one sylable(sp?) text?
I'm assuming that the information is there and I'm just not
recognizing stuff.

Thanks to one and all for the assist.