List:       netatalk
Subject:    Re: [netatalk-admins] afpd crashes
From:       Osma Ahvenlampi <oa () spray ! fi>
Date:       1997-10-27 22:37:44

Mark Donnelly <mark@coe.missouri.edu> writes:
> The asun source tree is (as I'm given to understand) based off the 1.4b2
> source tree.  What happened is that this really nice man named Adrian Sun
> decided to take it upon himself to add the AppleshareIP into the source

Ooh, wonderful, I grabbed netatalk1.4b2+asun17, it compiled with very
little effort (I did have to configure it a bit to change it to use
PAM, disable CRLF conversion, and the other basic mods), and fixed all
my problems. And AppleShare over IP is lots faster, too, which makes
my users happy.

Thanks!

--
Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.