List:       netatalk
Subject:    Re: [Netatalk-admins] Strange permission issues
From:       Josh Beard <josh () signalboxes ! net>
Date:       2011-11-22 18:31:19

To reply to my own post with more information:

I'm running into an issue where logging into a machine as an LDAP user
and *mounting a share* as the user, I do not have permission to write to
a directory that has the correct POSIX and ACLs set.  Mounting the same
share as the same user on a machine that's logged into with a local
account, I do have permission to write to the same location.

Still hoping for some insight, and I'm willing to volunteer this
environment for testing :D

Thanks,
Josh