List:       netatalk
Subject:    Re: [Netatalk-admins] Suppoprting ldap 'groups of groups'
From:       Frank Lahm <franklahm () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2011-07-27 12:03:17

Hi Jim,

2011/7/26 Deas, Jim <James.Deas@warnerbros.com>:
> Found the latest tar ball still needs to be patched for large groups.

afair there was a git merge hiccup somewhere. Should be included in
git master HEAD.

> Does the pam or ldap interface support 'groups of groups' from ldap or open directory?

Whether PAM/nsswitch supports groups of groups I don't know, probably not.

Netatalk's LDAP interface is _not_ used for authentication data by
afpd, rather just for ACL presentation purposes.

-f

--
Free Software != Free Beer