List:       netatalk
Subject:    Re: [Netatalk-admins] Using volsizelimit on a large partition
From:       Matt Connolly <matt.connolly.au () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-06-23 9:52:13

right after reboot:

matt@vault:~$ pfexec time du /MacBackup/TimeMachineDrive/MattBook.sparsebundle
28375   /MacBackup/TimeMachineDrive/MattBook.sparsebundle/bands/.AppleDouble
190623409       /MacBackup/TimeMachineDrive/MattBook.sparsebundle/bands
7       /MacBackup/TimeMachineDrive/MattBook.sparsebundle/.AppleDouble
190623421       /MacBackup/TimeMachineDrive/MattBook.sparsebundle

real        5.7
user        0.3
sys         2.9
matt@vault:~$

Actually, might be a bit of a false indicator since I think there were still a few \
services starting up, so the disks may not have been totally idle.

-Matt