List:       netatalk
Subject:    [Netatalk-admins] Group Quotas
From:       Daniel Ketel <kagechan01 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2010-06-02 20:46:21

Hello,

This is my first post on this list, so please be gentle ;)

I have an small server at home running 24/7 at the moment, also netatalk has been \
running on it for quite a while. Recently I discovered that netatalk supports quotas. \
I have confirmed that user quota does work, but it doesn't seem to support group \
quota, or at least I am unable to get it to work. Am I doing something wrong or does \
netatalk simply not support group quota? I am using netatalk (2.1) to serve AFP3 \
shares to our macs. I couldn't find any info on the quota topic at all, so it would \
be nice if someone could maybe point me into an direction.

Best Regards,
Daniel