List:       netatalk
Subject:    [Netatalk-admins] Required Items cannot be found
From:       Brian Hamlin <maplabs () light42 ! com>
Date:       2009-12-02 8:19:41

afp servers on two different machines suddenly ceased to mount today
"The operation cannot be completed because one or more required items
cannot be found"

client 10.4.11
Servers Debian 5,03

   but, the same client can mount a third netatalk
and a diffferent client can mount a netatalk that fails

   is there some pref on a Mac OSX client I can delete?
oh yes, also I mounted yet another machine today with this client
unchecking the options of clear-text and ssh enabled, as per the manual
to get the DHX2 uam, which worked fine..

but now returning to home base.. fail

  advice appreciated
    -Brain