List:       netatalk
Subject:    [Netatalk-admins] Kerberos V uam in Ubuntu
From:       "Brian G. Shacklett" <brian () digital-traffic ! net>
Date:       2009-08-24 6:15:17

I've been using Ubuntu as a server OS for quite some time now and I've
been fairly happy with it. Unfortunately I've been having some trouble
trying to get the krbv uam loaded. The repo's package doesn't appear to
include it and when I build from Ubuntu sources I still don't see it built.

Is this a similar to the old dhx uam issue? I asked on the Ubuntu
forums, but no-one had an answer for me.