List:       netatalk
Subject:    [Netatalk-admins] afpd stop working
From:       Valerio daelli <valerio.daelli () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-07-25 12:53:46

Hello
we use netatalk 2.0.3 on FreeBSD 5.4 installed from ports.
After a few days of work we need to restart the daemon since the connections
from Mac OS clients fail with messages like:

'Login or password not correct'

If we restart it everything works good.
We use PAM authentication on LDAP. On the same server the samba clients
keep on connecting without any problem.
Any clue?

Valerio Daelli