List:       netatalk
Subject:    [Netatalk-admins] Warning - we have received a virus-infected mail from you!
From:       POPcon Virus Detection <bernd.klos () umzug ! com>
Date:       2004-03-29 14:23:54

Our email system has detected a virus in a mail with your sender address in it.
Please check your system immediately.

Please check out RAV Antivirus if you need a fast and auto-updating antivirus \
solution. Information about RAV Antivirus can be found at \
http://www.christensen-software.com/av.asp

This particular virus was detected by "POPcon PRO - Exchange POP3 Connector". More \
information about POPcon PRO can be found at \
http://www.christensen-software.com/popconpro.htm

This is the information about the virus as it came from our virus scanner: