List:       netatalk
Subject:    [Netatalk-admins] Long time out of print books about Latin America may become available again
From:       "Pablo Agrest Berge" <pagrest () stockcero ! com>
Date:       2004-03-25 20:28:25

We are a small publishing company, specialized in books related to Latin
American topics, both in Spanish and English.

We use Print on Demand technology and aim to offer North American readers,
Students, Teachers, Librarians and Booksellers, extensive catalogues of
high quality books, printed in the US.

Besides the titles the Latin American publishers who work with us include
in our catalogue, we have access to extensive libraries such as the The
History Academy of Argentina, so through special agreements we can bring
back into print many long time out of print titles.

Please take some time and visit our Academic Services Info Page
http://www.stockcero.com/academicservices.php?ref=1197525971
We would like to discuss with you how to improve our service to serve you
better.

VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE

It has come to our attention that you may no longer wish to be included in
our mailings about new releases of titles on Spanish and Latin American
Studies topics.

To ensure that you wish to receive these mailings, we are sending out this
email for confirmation.

Please reply to this message  by clicking academicservices@stockcero.com
with either "subscribe" or "unsubscribe" AND THE RECEIVING ADDRESS in the
subject line according to your preference.

Our apologies if you have been inconvenienced with unwanted mail from our
company.
Thank you.

Sincerely yours,

Pablo A. Agrest Berge