List:       netatalk
Subject:    [Netatalk-admins] Printing problem
From:       Zygmunt Gorszczy=?iso-8859-2?Q?=F1ski?= <zygmunt.gorszczynski () w3 ! com ! pl>
Date:       2004-03-25 12:05:53

I have following configuration: Debian (testing) with Netatalk 1.6.4-1 and
cupsys 1.1.20final-16, printer QMS860 on parallel port and AppleTalk
network with MacOS 9 and older Macs. When I print from Macs text or vector
images everything works well, when I am printing anything (including
pictures) from MS Windows via Samba or from Linux everything works well,
printing binary files from Mac's produces garbage.

Do you have confirmed working PPD file for this printer? Do you know
correct configuration for such system?

TIA
--
Zygmunt Gorszczyński - administrator sieci