List:       netatalk
Subject:    RE: [Netatalk-admins] Authentication with PAM and Mac 9x Client
From:       "Simon  Vart" <s.vart () eurokapi ! fr>
Date:       2003-12-26 9:14:08

Hi all,

To let you know and maybe help some newbies like me.

I didn't manage to install properly netatalk on my server. But I don't blame
neither the software (which works) nor the list (who helps). It's certaintly
a misconfiguration from my side.

I found a Linux distribution that include netatalk and works finer that I
could ever manage to install myself : e-smith or SME.

So if you need to install a server sharable from linux, windows and
macintosh, using a web interface and lot of options, you could try :
www.e-smith.org

Thanks

Simon