List:       netatalk
Subject:    [Netatalk-admins] Platform testing for 1.5.5beta1
From:       Steve Freitas <sflist () ihonk ! com>
Date:       2002-08-23 22:16:00

Hi all,

I'm trying to make the release process a little more organized and
comprehensive than it's been in the past. I'd like for you to private me
with a note on what platforms you've successfully compiled and used Netatalk
1.5.5beta1 with, if it isn't already confirmed.

Platforms I haven't heard about:

  Linux distros other than RedHat 7.2/7.3, SuSE 8.0, Debian
  OpenBSD
  Solaris 2/7/8/9 32bit/64bit
  SunOS
  NetBSD
  Ultrix

Platforms that almost work:

  HP Tru64 (awaiting results of snprintf() and NFS quota patches?)

Platforms that work:

  RedHat Linux 7.2, 7.3
  SuSE Linux 8.0
  FreeBSD (I haven't heard, but Joe would squawk)
  Debian Linux (I haven't heard, but Sebastian would squawk)

If you can test out those unconfirmed platforms and let me or the list know,
I'd sure appreciate it.

Thanks!

Steve