List:       netatalk
Subject:    Re: [Netatalk-admins] Broad strokes
From:       Andrew <showork () adelphia ! net>
Date:       2002-06-19 15:57:41

Thomas & All,

	The printers are, older HP appletalk only and 2 yr old Epson,
wide carrage, I believe both have Linux drivers available. Not sure
what language?
	Hope that gives a clearer picture.
	If necessary I can use the Epson only, for postscript output.
I bought a "kit" from Epson to update/upgrade the printer to
postscript, each time the "kit" failed I had to return the floppy to
Epson for a new license, after several failed attempts, I ate the
thing, and went back to using an old postscript utility, which now is
a long time out of "print".

	Thank You,
	Andrew

--