List:       net-snmp-users
Subject:    AgentX subagent kill --> 100% CPU on snmpd
From:       "Joerg Mattes" <joerg.mattes () gmx ! net>
Date:       2001-06-28 15:47:22

Hello all,
I'm experiencing this problem: when I Ctrl-C my Java AgentX subagent, snmpd
starts to use 100% of CPU and stays there. This happens with snmpd on
Windows NT4 - and it seems not to happen on Linux.

I'm not sure if the same problem would occur with a net-snmp AgentX
subagent - probably you catch the Ctrl-C and do a deregister. Obviously,
Java cannot do that.

The version of net-snmp is 4.2.1 from april 4th, downloaded as binary.

Thanks for any help,
Joerg Mattes.